— Farmers Market —
Hawaii finest and freshest locally grown produce, Fruits ,Foods, Flowers, Plants, Artwork, Crafts and more … Discover fresh foods and other locally-made products from Oahu-area vendors.
1. International Market Place Farmer’s market now open.
2. Hyatt regency Farmer’s market now open.
Mahiku Farmers Market invites you to experience the variety of fresh and unique products offered by local farmers, growers, artisans, and food purveyors. Listed below are some of the reasons for this as well as some of the goals of the Mahiku Farmers Market:
- Farmers Markets provide a connection to farm and country life.
- Farmers Markets provide an opportunity for the customer to talk directly with the farmer who produced the food.
- Farmers Markets support small family farms whose continued existence depends on selling directly to the consumer .
- Farmers Markets provide community access to fresh from the farm produce.
- Farmers Markets provide an open-air market where people meet to visit with friends and neighbors.
- To create a new income opportunity for area growers and craftspeople.
- To offer consumers high-quality farm-fresh products and local craft work at a convenient location.
- To strengthen ties within our community.
Farmer’s Market News
Memories of our Farmer’s market was fun
Address41-1009 Mahiku Pl
Waimanalo , HI 96795